BE logo

BE logo

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Project Leader


I am Lee Buslett, programmer and project leader. I started out on computers really young. From the age of 4 I was enjoying many different types of PC games. These classic games occupied most of my time and still do to this day. Mindless FPS to Grand Strategy to Simulators I love them all! I got the idea to start programming shortly after my high school time ended. I found myself with ample amounts of time and had nothing to do, so I decided to hop on Amazon.com and buy some books, I studied and enrolled into college to pursue a higher education. I still need to have more hands on time with coding and programming ,but I believe I am ready to start! I have found a small group of people willing to help me construct some pretty sweet and totally radical video games for all to enjoy! This concludes my bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment